Friday, February 06, 2009

Tuesday swimming in Blaustein














Time to go....this part is never fun!
Omi the the GREAT!
Tuesday Omi and I loaded up the kids and headed to the swimming pool. It was a gorgeous day with the highs in th 40's. This was our first time to this inside swimming park and the kids loved it.

We've been getting into more of a routine around here with Matthias and Omi both back at work. Ava is in school every morning at 8:30 and I pick her up at 12:30. Of course she's loving it.....I think she just loves school in general, lets hope this last.
Max and I hang out at the house or run a few errands around Thalfining. Yes, I've been driving and figuring out the rules as I go. Think I'll tell Matthias I'd like to drive to Schweinfurt tomorrow so I can get some practice on the autobahn. Watch out! Anyhoo, back to Max...he and I are totally enjoying hanging out around the house and waiting for the others.
Omi of course is keeping us full with all of Matthias's favorite dishes...no complaints here!
More later!