Here are a few from our push to get Ava to school by 8:30am. A little slow today but we made it. Happy Friday y'all!
The Biggest Girl- I learned how she must have been feeling yesterday, story below!!
We started out in a big circle and sang traditional childrens songs. When asked if I had any to share with the group all I could think of was Old McDonald, thankfully they new it in English. Then we let the children play and we sat around and had coffee, and breads for breakfast. I enjoyed visiting with everyone, most we're shy to speak English--totally understand, this is how I feel about German. Luck for me two spoke Great Great English. We talked about kids, differences in cultures and President Obama, they let me know that Europeans are happy and hopeful for our new President. They too are paying very close attention to the USA and their every move. The economy has been very much affected here too.
Okay off my soap box, lol
We ended the group with more songs and an invitation to join them in their annual carnival celebration next Thursday. A little like Halloween in that everyone dresses up, I need a bit more information on the meaning. Something to do with out with the cold and welcoming the warmer weather....I totally agree!



