Friday, February 15, 2008

Cybersister Topic-5 Things I'm LOVING right now!

In no particular order!!!1-A phone call to say "I'm here"!! Matthias has been traveling much more these days and I'm doing the single mother thing during the week. By Friday we're missing him big time, so I'm loving when he calls to tell us he's on his way home!!


2-I'm loving that I, we get to go see our family in Germany in exactly a month!!!! We miss them so much and more importantly I know OMI can't wait to see Ava and Max. Matthias hasn't been home in 1 1/2 years now....so its time!!! We plan on doing a lot of exciting and fun things while we're there---so come back I'll post here during our stay!!!


3. I'm Loving my book right now-Eat, Pray, Love
It is so good I'm going to read it again! There are so many powerful words and it really gets you thinking about the important things and relationships one has in life. Anyone want to run away to India and learn how to meditate...heehee!

A little something from the book:

"Instructions For Freedom
1-Life's metaphors are God's instructions.

2-You have just climbed up and above the roof. There is nothing between you and the Infinite. Now, let go.

3- The day is ending. It's time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.

4-Your wish for resolution was a prayer. Your being here is God's response. Let go, and watch the stars come out---on the outside and on the inside.

5- With all your heart, ask for grace, and let go.

6-With all your heart, forgive him, FORGIVE YOURSELF, and let him go.

7-Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering. Then, let go.

8-Watch the heat of day pass into the cool night. Let go.

9-When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe. Let go.

10- When the past has passed from you at last, let go. Then climb down and begin the rest of your life. With great joy."

Kerry if you haven't read it by then I promise its all yours!!!

4-Tennis(ditto Kenda)
I started playing in a singles league and I'm loving it. I've always played doubles, even in high school, so its a change for me. Hopefully it will help improve my baseline and serving game since I'm getting to hit and serve more often than in doubles. Speaking of doubles, I'm still playing with my partner Jessica on Wed. nights. We moved up to A-3 and its a big challenge, these women mean business and we're barley hanging on. But we do and its fun for us so we'll keep with it!!!

5-I'm loving that my family is healthy and happy. And more specifically that my brother Kelly is following his passion and doing what he loves best-live music. He's been involved big time in planning a HUGE music festival called Rothbury and has been told his internship will turn into a full time position. Way to go Kelly!!!Kelly must have been about Max's age in this picture...so around 1 year, look at my stick legs....
On his Graduation Day from UT
No wonder he loves live music so much, he grew up watching Rat Salad live...(my big brother Chris's high school rock band). Here is Kelly at his first concert. It was at my twin Kerry's and my 7th grade, end of school party.....Rock out Kelly!!!

There you go--Thanks Kenda that was fun!!!