Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Outings

After Ava's school day was over we headed out for a snack and treat at Blue Goose Mexican Cantina. Our new friends Lezlie, Sadie and Conner joined us!!!
Lezlie and Max
These girls are so cute--they really look a lot alike.
Look at these two cutie pies---Conner and Max!!
Sadie goes to Ava's school too. Ava told us today that she "loves Sadie" and that "she's her best friend"
On to the park---ensuring our babies get a good nights sleep--heehee!
Sadie!!!!
Ava!!!!
They are moving to Austin in about 2 months, I'm soooo jealous---but we'll be there soon!!
TROUBLE-Look at Max's Belly!!

Ps. Max has learned how to point--tonight he was pointing and yelling at me while I got dinner ready, it was pretty funny--monkey see monkey do--uhoh!

Hope this link works--I tried to send it out earlier, but not sure if it worked!