Okay Everyone!!!
I'm feeling it...Spring, Bridesmaid dresses, vacation, shorts and tank tops....etc.
I thought about it my whole drive home and decided to do a 15 day challenge
starting on March 1st or 2nd. You Pick.
Email me or text me your results and I'll post them on my blog or comment on
my blog your results. I'll figure out a way to keep up it. 15 days that's all!
15 days!!!!!
Here it is:
Active Challenge: I'll email you or post on my blog a new Active Challenge each
day.
Exercise Challenge: 30 minutes of Cardio 4 days a week.
45min-1 hour of Cardio and/or weights 3 days a week
This could be a walk in the neighborhood, playing activity with your kids or dogs
at the park, go for a walk during lunch break, tennis, the gym, whatever as long
as your putting some effort in being outside and active...
Yes that's 7 days a week, but it could like I said be a walk at 6:30 pm around the
block..if you feel like you need an off day take it.....but again....its for 15 days!!!
Nutritional Challenge: You pick your own: examples being: For each meal, eat
the healthiest, most nutrient-dense foods first. When you eat out order a salad
or app instead of a meal. Using whole grain instead of white bread on all
sandwiches. Adding fruit to your day. No Caffeine. Just let me know what it is
and when you switch it.
Mind Challenge: Spend at least 1-2 minutes being silent and focusing on your
breathing.
Body Challenge: Take a multivitamin each day
Hydration Challenge: 4-5 glasses of water a day
Personal Challenge: List any other tasks you'd like to accomplish in addition to
or instead of the challenges listed above: Can change daily just let us know what
it is----again don't have to do this....
Record your Challenge results to me either at the end of the day or first thing in
the morning.
Let me know your reward at the end of 15 days and if you complete this
challenge, reward yourself! Mine is a pedicure and massage!!!
Use this if you want
Active Challenge: _______Yes _____No (why not?)
Exercise Challenge: _____Yes _____No (Why not?)
Nutritional Challenge:_____Yes ____No (why not?)
Mind Challenge: _______Yes _____No (why not?)
Body Challenge: ______Yes _____No (why not?)
Hydration Challenge _____Yes _____No (why not?)
Personal Challenge _____Yes _____No (why not?)
Your your own boss so Be true to yourself......and again 15 days---that's it!
Anyone can do this with us.....just get me their email address. Hope I'm not the
only one interested in a jump start to the Spring!!!
kimgerlich@hotmail.com



