The best trip we've taken so far. The kids did great and we all had several cat naps along the way. Ava is such and big girl and Max, well he did pretty good considering we're in the middle of some mild terrible two's action.
We arrived in Frankfurt right at 9 hours, and the temp was 0°. It actually wasn'nt so bad considering some parts of Germany had -20° earlier this month.
Omi had the beds, socks and toys ready to go when we arrived...we we're all excited to see her. Uncle Stefan arrived just in time for dinner and then he and matthias ran down stairs to his apartment to watch the big rival game between Byran Munich and Stuttgart....soccer that is. Well off I go, Omi's giving baths upstairs...
Ps. House went on the market today and we will have an offfer in about 3 or 4 hours....I KNOW I Knew it would do great!
More tomorrow...its Birthday Day for Matthias°



