Monday, December 15, 2008

Where I've been and what's been going on?

First off...my card to my computer that makes the wireless internet work got into the hands of either Max or Ava and is kaput. So, at nights when I use to sit in the family room with everyone I would hang on the computer and blog all my pictures, now I have to come in to our room which doesn't give for much family time.

Also, I've become hooked to Face book and have found so many friends and even family there. So, i've been posting pictures there and not here.

Then maybe I've been a little overwhelmed with Family visits to and from and just the holidays in general.

So, here I am. HELLO all my faithful readers I'll try to do a better job here and at least get the main pictures posted from our doings.


Here we go.


Thanksgiving 2008, Lubbock Texas....Dee Dee and Papa's House


Off to Lubbock we go, loving the dual dvd players
Papa and Matthias hanging in the usual spot.
Jen stopped by for a little visit...
Thanksgiving morning after everyone got all prettied up.
Making their name cards for the kiddie table.

A few of the kitchen help hanging out with the chef....and that would not be Chris or was it?
Getting ready for some football after a fabo lunch.






Science Specturm.
Love these little guys.