I had a Friday night dinner date with an old friend and her son last weekend. Krista and Klyde and I did dinner and a few spots before calling it a night. Krista and I became good friends after her cousin and I ran around for years in Lubbock--Kerry Hart. When I moved to Austin, Krista was going to UT and we did alot of running around. My Aunt Mary now lives in Krista and Kerry's grandmothers house in Post.....small world.
Lee Harvey's is a great place with an Austin feel, live music in an outside setting...right in the middle of downtown Dallas.
We ended the night with some ice cream...Klyde's choice. Thanks for having me you guys!!!
Now on to my sleeping babes!
Ava and her babies that she takes care off all the time. I think she was planning a birthday party for all of them just yesterday...
Now on to my sleeping babes!
Then it was off to Austin to spend one night with Jeff and Wayne and the next with our cousins. Jeff, Wayne and Ms Norma(their mom) treated us to some home cooked meals and entertainment. Thanks you guys, the kids are big time fans now!
Second night in Austin we stayed with Greatest, Adrian and Andrew while Chris and Leslie we're in NYC. Just snapped a few at the end of the day while Greatest held a little storybook time..



