Wednesday, October 01, 2008

We're Back!!!!

We've been busy with our great friends from Germany for a few weeks. I'm sure you've been wondering what the heck's been going on....just a little traveling. Caroline and Michael flew in from Frankfurt on Sept. 17th and left today. In two weeks we visited Dallas/Plano, Lubbock, Vegas, Austin and then back to the Gerlich homestead. Today we dropped them back at DFW airport and they should be arriving back in Germany in a couple of hours. We miss them already and look forward to visiting them in July!!

Here are a few from our trip!!!

Heading out of Love Field on Friday morning....Hub City here we come!!!
The feeling was mutual....Max and Ava loved Michael just as much.
Max on his flight to Lubbock. Not his first, but now a little older he could appreciate...
Michael and Caroline in front of the Mansion...
Later I let my Uncle talk me into hanging at this place.....the famous "He's not here saloon"
Then I went on to meet a few buddies....
our new edition...Blake....
Saturday morning we talked Caroline into a Power weights class and a manicure...
Ava's first....