These are all from our weekend in Lubbock. We had a little get together before the Texas Tech vs. Mass. game. Caroline and Michael loved all of it but became a little bored during the game....as we all did. Papa bought them their Tech ball caps and I made sure they we're decked out in their red and black.

My girl....think its time for a new cheerleader outfit...

Party goers arrive with some yummy yummy food....thanks guys!

Let the fun begin....


hmmmm all I see is beer cans, arms and legs....

The hostesses with the mostestess.....


Ava and Eric playing Mary Poppins....I guess....

Blake and Caroline swapping Germany stories...

Look at these cutie pies.....aghhhhhh

The dudes.....Champ and Stacy on their way to baby shower and wedding..what a day.

The origanal pre party crew.....we'll be back come Nov. 1st.

The Pollock's with some awkward space in between....Caroline and Kendra.

Ready to go....load em up!

Walking to the pavilion....Max's first football game ever.


"Thank You Michael."

My best bud!!! notice him hanging on to the ear...

Ava's got the guns up!

and Max is in training....

Jen teaching Michael the basics....lets begin with the Pavilion...

Lots of teaching going on....Brian taught Max Gun's up....

Posing a little here and there....

I love this picture....I take it every game....

And that's about it. We beat the heck out of Mass and it was kinda boring, but hey a wins a win!

Oh and Patrick and Ava running to and from their seats....oh my!