Thursday, May 15, 2008

Flowers and Flowerbed----Check!




Ava has been the best helper these days and cracks me up of course all the time...Lately when she refers to something in the future its "Next Weekend".....even if its tomorrow, or in a week or in a year. She told me just a few minutes ago...."Mommy, next weekend I'm going to have my birthday party be a princess party," I told her her birthday was in December and she said, "I know".....





Matthias and I worked on our flowerbeds and last weekend and I finished up a few pots this week. Thank God for all the rain this year, everything is so freaking green around here.....Check it out!!And then theres our perfect little boy who got into his sisters markers while we weren't watching....


Max is funny and starting to talk a little more....some of his favorites are "Momma, which he says for everything he wants, Da-Da, Bye-Bye, not that many really. But he can also tell us how a bird and dog go, cute cute cute.He also cut a molar and another front bottom tooth last week....explains now his mood, at one point I called DeeDee to see if she wanted to come get him.....Oh Motherhood.....