Monday, March 03, 2008

Day 3 of Challenge was a CoLd one!

Day Three
Active Challenge:
Park in the furthest parking space from the door where ever you go today....
Never left the house, close to freezing all day_______ NO
Exercise Challenge:
30 min of Cardio(4 days)
or
45min-1hour of Cardio/weights(3 days)-- organized and cleaned out drawers, vacuumed the entire house, chased two around all day, that's the closest I got today, feel like I may have strep throat, going to DR. tomorrow _______ NO
50-75 Crunches, 30 pushups _got it in right before I hopped in bed to read!!!___Yes
Nutritional Challenge:
You pick today__flat out veggie pizza, salad, a few cracker, and rye bread with cream cheese, orange_____________Yes
Mind Challenge:
1-2 minutes being silent and focusing on your Breathing_______ YES, but not till in bed
Record your accomplishments during the day _______ YES
Body Challenge: Take a multivitamin ______Yes, Vitamin, Echinacea
Hydration Challenge: 4-5 glasses of water ___Yes, on top of it!
Personal Challenge:
_____________________Clean out drawers for everyone_________ _______ YES
_____________Get A and A's gift ready to mail_________________ _______ YES
______________________________ _____Cook healthy dinnner__ YES
_____________Finish Website_______________ _______ NO
______________________________ _______ YES _______ NO