I remember the first year my husband was introduced to American football it was 2004. I mean he knew football and had friends who played against the American soldiers on the base in Ulm. But he himself never played. He wasn't to excited about it and really could care less about watching a game. The next year, 2005 he showed a little bit more interest in Pro football as opposed to College ball, the complete opposite of me. 2006 was his first year attempt at Fantasy Football while learning more players and all positions and their responsibilities. I remember the first Sunday after the Super bowl thinking, "FINALLY A SUNDAY WITH NO FOOTBALL" Don't get me wrong I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON. But I LOVE watching my favorite teams.....TEXAS TECH and the COWBOYS, not ever freaking game there is to watch. I like watching the big games too, but not every freaking team. Catch my drift!!!
So 2007, Saturday was lots of fun, waiting for Tech to play and watching the other College teams play....I'm a college football lover...so good for me!!! Then, SUNDAY gets here and the television, the remote, the computer, and the couch become my husbands only necessities.....from 11am till 11pm. I got play by play updates on his Fantasy Football team and tried to show some interest early on. By the end of the night I was into it to only because he told me if he wins the league, he gets $800.00. UGHHHHHHHHH, he's AMERICANIZED!!! Good or bad? I'm sure you all can relate.....
Fall 2008 has arrived, WELCOME to the Gerlich's



