Saturday, September 08, 2007

A few things you might not know about me....

I've been tagged by my Cybersister Kristin....so here you go!!!



1. I'm somewhat addicted to celebrity gossip, I love US Weekly, TMZ.com, The Daily 10, People Magazine on and on. I know I drive my husband crazy some days with my comments and thoughts on it all. Like..."Did you hear about Brittney in Vegas?" or "So I wonder what drugs Owen abused" or "I wish Lauren and Brody would get together." Not sure when I decided to become so involved in it all, but I made a choice about a month ago to break this addiction and to do something else with my time and thoughts. Like Blog and Myspce...heehee!

2. I have a lead foot and am somewhat an aggressive driver. I personally think I'm a great driver and like to say I'm a great defensive driver. However, my mom, brother Kerry, friend Fancy and a few others disagree. Let's just say, I've taken a few Defensive Driving courses....

3. I'm an new Diet Coke drinker. I've never liked diet cokes or diet soda's for that matter, but after I started W.W. and found out Coke's were 2 points and Diet Coke's were 0 points I made the switch. I'm not a big soda drinker...try to stay away from the caffeine but when I do have one it's a diet.


4. My new workout love is Spinning. OH I LOVE IT, and I needed a new something to get me excited about doing cardio. I'm trying to go 2-3 times a week, and the good thing about it is the classes are an hour long, that's 45 min. longer than I ever spend on cardio when I do it. Try a class if you have a chance!!

5. I'm not afraid of flying here in the USA. I mean I get the butterflies and things go through my head on take of and landing, but if something went wrong there's a chance we could land at a airport near by. But I do freak out on our flights to Germany. That's 5 hours over the ocean and if you go down, well you go down. UGHHH my stomach just dropped thinking about it.

6. I use to hate peanut butter, but not anymore. About a month ago I was looking for some healthy snack ideas and came across apples and peanut butter. I loved it and have added it to my snack list.

7. I am a pile person in an organized way...is that possible? Piles of clothes, piles of magazines, piles of thing to put on ebay, piles of articles from magazines, piles of mail, piles of baby clothes to give away, piles of socks to sort, ....etc. I do eventually get these piles put in their proper place, but always find a new pile somewhere else that needs help...ughhhh!