Ohhohh, this is a good one Averi! Let's see, Five Reasons I'm ready for Summer-------
1>The sunshine and warm weather --I know I'll be kicking myself for this one come Aug. But, it's been a really wet and chilly spring so far and I'm ready for a change. Don't get me wrong we've needed every bit of rain we've received and I'm thankful for it all, but just a little more sunshine and warm weather, PLEASE!!!
2>To get a full nights sleep. Come summer time Max will be 4-6 months and out of the newborn/early infant stage and I'm praying nights will be a little easier. We're still figuring out the sleeping routine which goes something like this. Between 8-10pm we shoot for bedtime. Between 1-3am first night feeding, Between 5-7am second feeding. Come summer we should be able to knock out that first feeding and sleeping through the night......which will do wonders for all of us, Ava and Matthias included!!!

3>Vacations........ I have several that have been planned for a while now--The ever so famous Jazz Girl Trip and the "J" Girls trip. I love that my girlfriends and I do this every summer, I miss them so. And, trips to Arizona, Austin, Lubbock and probably a few more will come along....I can't wait!!! It is "The Summer of Kim and Averi"!!!
J Girls...
J Girls...4>Lake Trips-- Our cousins have a boat here in Dallas(philip and kena) and they always invite us to get out on the water. Plus our friends Jessica and Anthony just bought a hotel at Lake Texoma, maybe we'll take a trip out there for a weekend. We'll see, but the Lake has always been my favorite thing about Summers it's just hard to get it in now with two little ones.
Fresh and I
Fresh and I5>Tennis--I'm finally getting back in to the league play come end of May and I'm super ready....I've missed playing doubles and the competition of it all!!!




