Wow, I know I have many but only a few come to mind.....Pet Peeves of mine at the moment...
1} People who don't merge with traffic. You know the ones, they approach the highway from the service road and instead of speeding up to merge into traffic they slow down, turn on their blinker and pause...ughhhhhh so annoying. Especially here in DFW....
2} Bad Tippers. You knew that had to be one of mine, being in the industry for so long. These are my thoughts. If I get a 15% tip, I did a average to bad job. If I get a 20% tip or higher I rocked. And that's how I tip accordingly. But never less than 15% that's just bad bad bad.....
3} People who tear into the bags or cartons of food items, instead of opening them the proper way. Then your unable to close or seal the item correctly....so annoying. (this one is a new for me, like in the last 3 years...hummmmm wonder who's doing it...lol!!)
4} Rude People.....enough said......................



