Monday, December 29, 2008

Ava's Birthday Day

Time to do some blogging. We have been busy busy busy with many important dates this last week. One of them being Ava Louise's 4th birthday celebration. Today we stayed at home....birthday girl wishes. We've been out of the house so much lately I think she was ready to stay put and play with all of her Christmas and Birthday presents. I tell you with Christmas and Birthday falling within 4 days, these kids really get a load of things to last a whole year long.

For dinner we even stayed in and had the yummy birthday cake for dessert, notice I said yummy and not beautiful, Ha. So these are from today Dec. 29th 2009!

Perfect dress from DeeDee, she's still running around in it....Cooking in the kitchen with Momma..
Max ran into my room with pink hands and face....guilty guilty guilty. So long Ava's icing.
Afternoon finally warmed up for some backyard action.