Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wow! We've been busy!

Imagine that right....

We had a huge celebration last weekend for my cousins wedding and what an event it was. Ava did wonderful as a flower girl and loved hanging out with her cousins even more. I had a busy time getting kids where they we're suppose to be and hanging with my sister-in-law Lesli, Charlsie my cousin and really the whole Mosser clan.

Here are a few from the wedding, I'll have more next week when I get my camera back from my mom's house.The cutest...Lyndyn, Ava and Adrian.
A few of my most favorite ladies!!

Today I got to work the 13th hole at The Tribute Golf Course in The Colony. Half Shells sponsored the hole for the a charity benefit scramble...lots of fun, I'm thinking I need to take some golf lessons.


This was Ava and Blasie the morning of Tech homecoming. We raced down to meet The Stamps for the last 5 minutes of the rained out parade....oh well! Cute kids at least....

We're gearing up for our family road trip to Lubbock for some Trick or Treating and a little Red Raider football so this was very pleasing to see. Half priced gas....come on, you mean I can filler' up for 36.00, NO WAY! I'm loving it! Off to Lubbock tomorrow!

Go RED RAIDERS!