
On SWA again....headed to A-town!!

First night we strolled the 4th and Colorado area....Katherine and Rochelle joined us...



On the streets of downtown Austin...

Yummy Lunch at Katz's deli(yes I gained a solid 5lbs while on vacation)....ran into Bob and Judy here, small world.



A common theme and view of our two lovely guest...I bet they have the best tan in Germany at the moment!!!


Pool and Gym area on the 5th floor roof top. Yep, that's Caroline and Michael down below.

Views of Lake Austina and Congress bridge, from the 15th floor of the Amil on 2nd...

Dinner at Lambert's which was yummy! Les, Adrian, Andrew, Rochelle and Fresh joined the four of us....have you tried this place????

I have to say Michael won the dance contest.....he's got the moves for sure!

Fresh and I enjoying the
Spazmatics.....
Of course we had so much fun we danced and danced and danced. If you ever get a chance to see this band...do! Their a cover band that plays all the 80's hits you know and love.
Then the worst happened....ran out of battery life in my camera so missed out on pictures Thursday.....Great time, you know I love me some Austin!