Saturday, October 18, 2008

Off to the State Fair we go.....

We decided to head to the State Fair last minute Friday night.....good time!!

Double stroller ready to go!!!


Beautiful Beautiful night, high 70's

Started out at the backyard circus....ummmm, kinda slow for our little ones.
Then I convinced Ava to do the kids roller coaster. Momma loved it-Ava not so much!
Waited to late to get to the Ferris wheel, next year we'll head there first!
Now, Max was all about the rides. We we're a little scared for him on a few, but he had no fear at all....really funny!
I think he thought he was driving....(Averi, it must be a boy thing..lol)



Looks like he was crying but he was actually laughing at the baby chicks and ducks jumping around.

Matthias and I just hopped from food booth to food booth....
Waiting for the Free, and I repeat free Jessica Simpson concert....

Not impressed at all...