Friday, September 05, 2008

Our week trip to Lubbock!!!

Last week our planned weekend trip to Lubbock turned into a week trip...which is just fine with us. Matthias flew in on Friday and we visited with family, went to the Tech game and ate a bunch....These were all out side of Guthrie getting into the 6666 ranch...
Averi, Hays, Pat, Kenda and the crew we're out at their grandmothers gathering the night before their dad Bill's funeral. Kenda was calling as I was driving through all of this so I had to grab the camera and take some pictures as I headed into West Texas....

Driving though the storm...

We finally got us a dual dvd player for the car....what the heck took me so long to do this? Seriously, as many road trip as we go on, I can't believe I hadn't done it sooner--stuck in 1989 I guess...
My little back seat travelers do so good...especially with some Nemo or Bambi love....
These we're all Wed. night hanging at The Office....
Britta was getting the master plan on "I hate Eric Fisher day"
Averi and her long time friend Rachel
Pat giving me the eye and Champ talking business....
Stacy and I chilling
Model pose
Friday, we started out at the Science Spectrum before Matthias arrived. Ava was so excited to be back at her birthday place....good times and no one there---Perfect!




Final pictures from the Tech game on Saturday. Saw a ton of old friends--Jack Robertson, Kathy Wood, Vangie Serinel and many many more!

Tech won and of course we spent most of our time catching up in the Pavillion...

Little Red Raider Girl--Ava Lou!


And the long walk back to the car.....Britta, Stacy and I...
Jack giving us his---S-S-Sla.....t-t-ton....lol!
Cousins....my how long we've come since our Morton days--or have we-heehee! lovelove!