Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ava's second first Day of School.

Ava's school at our church started today....finally a week after all other schools around. She was excited and of course was a pro when I dropped her off. Here are a few from the morning.

Ps. It's my first time being home with both babies in school. Usually I work but was scheduled off today, so I'm not sure to do with myself. Head to the gym in a few and grocery store...Matthias threw in I could "clean the house"...lol figures.heehee!

Happy Tuesday to all!




Ava said it...."Mom could you inside-out this" this is what she says when her clothes are inside out. Kinda like "speak it up" when she wants the radio louder.

Max...is talking a bunch too. His teacher was really surprised last week with all of his 3-4 word sentences..."I'm okay momma," "I don't want it," and he can even say "yes" and "no" in the right context.....pretty good!!!