Monday, August 18, 2008

Yipeeee our first full day at Surfside Beach, Texas!


We woke up and headed out to the beach early and prepared for the arrival of Greatest and Grandpa.....Lesli's mom and dad. The house will soon fill up!

I Found my new camera that I lost a few months back yipeeee! So this was half way through day number 2....
Max and Papa.....

Ava having a blast digging in the sand....



Back to the house for some afternoon relaxing.....

Working on the frame of this monster puzzle.....

Queen Greatest.....Judy and Bob arrive!!!

Loving this smile and the fact that I found my camera!

Off to the beach for a Happy Hour Evening stroll....Mosser's and Seymour's.

Chris and I...
Max and his buddy....Papa!
Les and I pose.....NO>>>>!
One of my favorites......Group picture #1, minus Miss Adrian.....oh well....


Only saw two jelly fish the whole week....


In the next couple of nights their will be a full moon.....