Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surfside Thursday....

Early out for the day and then a drive to Houston to get our daddy!!! Papa, DeeDee and Uncle Kelly left on Thursday morning. We had some huge Mosser FUN!!!!
Thursday, made a little more progress.....we can do it....kim on Balloons, les and dylan on sky..

That's a Hang Loose from my little one.......
Andrew loved the waves the most.....100% BOY!




18 month....about....





Greatest joined in the patrolling of the kiddos



And back in for some lunch and nap.....good routine we got going here.....
What have we done to ourselves....

Max and I drove 1 hour in to Houston to pick Matthias up and then headed back to the beach house. Just in time for a little fun on the beach---full moon and all...


Ava and Max we're so excited to see Matthias....really everyone was.
Don't laugh at me, but I found my camera!! YES, I FOUND MY NEW CAMERA. So, I was playing with the shutter speed out on this awesome night....
Lesli was my model....



UGHHHH Wash on, Wash off....
See that moon......Storking it....
How fun.....
And of course I had to do some group shots with the timer on my camera....




Neighbors and their nightly firework show....