Thursday, August 07, 2008

Max and Mom's Morning!

Oh What A Week!!! I came down with Strep Throat this week and have felt like poop. Yesterday, I finally got to the doctor and got some antibiotics. So this morning we needed to get out of the house for some fresh air. After dropping Ava off at Summer camp, Max and I headed to Watters Creek for a hot tea, a walk and then to Zoo Cuts for Max's first haircut.

"Yook, Yook, Yook, Yook, Yook....."(Look)

"Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck""Qack Qack, Qack Qack,Qack Qack"
That's all he said the whole time we visited the Duck....
So all these pictures we're Pre Haircut.....notice our hippie baby....
Not much longer....He did so good, just like another day for him...
Zoo Cuts of course had some Dora on for him to watch, so that helped hold his attention....

Now look at him....such a cute little dude.....Love You Max, now your so big!!!