Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Keri's Fight to Kick Cancer's Ass!!!

My sister-in-law(do I even have to say this?)Lesli's great friend Keri is putting up a great fight against Cancer. She's done with chemo, it wasn't a good match for her, so now they will focus on clinical trails. I have followed her on her website and am 100% amazed at this Woman's strength and attitude. Please say a prayer for Keri and her entire family!

Her Motto is to "Kick this Cancer's Ass"
These are her "Kick Cancer's Ass" Bracelets the read: Kourage*Faith*Recovery*Keri.
And as you can see the are this burnt orange color, as she, Lesli and many of their friends went to UT. I along with my kids keep it on and pray for her daily!

A friend of hers left this comment and I just loved it! We've been listening and watching tons of Pooh around here and I have fallen in LOVE again the Hundred-Acre Wood.
"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
-Christopher Robing to Winne the Pooh