We got there super early but it really didn't matter it was FREAKING HOT! We we're there for about 4 hours, sweating through it all. Note to self---Zoo's are better during the fall or early Spring!!
These little guys we're really cute....
Next we moved on to the Gorillas....
A few of these Gorillas were like 58 years old, crazy, huh??
They have a huge area to roam around so we decided to go around to the back to get a closer look, and boy did we.....
Check these out. we we're like right there....in his face.
At this point I snapped the camera and then grabbed Max....all of us were freaked out except Max he was hitting the window.....ughhhhhh my heart was racing.
Max is the biggest Daddy's Boy right now...really cute!!!
Time to jump on the train and rest our feet---in the heat.....
This chimpanze hung out way up in the tree I think most of the time we were there....
Downtown views while on the train...
Max almost 16 months....
The Children's Zoo has a great area to cool down at....the kids loved it
These guys we're fighting the whole time.....especially the ones in the back....
The 6 main one's in the picture we're like attacking each other, I would to standing in crap the whole day in like 100 degree weather.....
Night Night!! We had a great day with our Daddy....WE Love you Matthias!!
When I have time I love blogging, actually, it's more like, I love posting photos. Join us as we discover and blog our adventures along the way.
Tschuss!