Weather report: A lot like West Texas I've decided....cloudy and snowy in the morning and then sunny and breezy in the afternoon, but on a much colder scale. In the 40's all day...
Finally babies are in bed(Matthias too) so I have time to update and download a few pictures before I hit the sack.
Today, Ava went to a little Kindergarten here in Thalfingen. Omi called last week to set it up. It's from 9-12am for all kids ages 2-6. The school is set up in Montessori style with all ages blended, and get this its free....part of the paid education which all Germans get.(note to self) Ava bonded with another girl who just moved here from Australia, she is 6 years old and in one year has learned to speak German fluently. I think she may have been a little shy and quite today, but wants to go back tomorrow so thats a good thing.
While she was in school the dudes and I played some more tennis and Max hung out with Omi.
For the afternoon, Stefan, Matthias, Ava and I drove into the city for a few hours then ended the night at the local pub here in Thalfingen with Matthias' BFF Loreno....so great to see him!!!
Pictures from today, my battery died so I only got a few!
Night Night!!!
Note:::Get to see my cousins Joseph and Amanda next weekend, they are stationed here in Germany and will drive to see us next weekend!! Yipeeee, I promise to kiss and hug him big Aunt Susan!!! Jeanette too!
Ava told us today "it's different here....the houses are all red and in Plano they are all brown" love her simple observation of the red roof tops here.....
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Germany 2008- Week 1 Day 3
Want to also say Happy Belated Birthday to Papaw Hugo!! Hope you got our message! and also to Kendra!!!



