They call this white trash....I call it Good ole Fun....Hanging out with Judy and Bob's neighbors and friends....
I took three and posted all three, these kids are so stinking cute....The twins live next door to Lesli's parents and are adorable...Adrian, Andrew, Ava and Max
Notice the knee pads on Max....their Adrian's elbow pads....Max was busy crawling around outside and we wanted to protect his little knee's, worked like a charm!!
Lesli and I(or maybe it was just me...)we're not ready for our Saturday to end. So, we took the party over to Judy and Bob's for a little happy hour and homemade dinner by Bob. Later Matthias took Max back to Plano and Ava and I stayed the night. After a big attempt to enjoy a Saturday out on the town watching Bob Schneider play at the Aardvark we called it a night....Loved seeing everyone!!!
When I have time I love blogging, actually, it's more like, I love posting photos. Join us as we discover and blog our adventures along the way.
Tschuss!