Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Somethings come over her......

She even attempted to make her bed and then told me, "Mommy this isn't right"
Posing with "Her Girls" or sometime she calls them "Her Cousins"

This little girl of mine.....Ava Louise has turned 3 and hit the "I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl" stage. I was picking up around the house and mainly in Max's room tonight and told her..."You should go clean your room" so what did she do??? She said "Okay Momma" and off she went. I went to check on her and she started giving me play by play. "These clothes don't go on my bed, This airplane goes right here" etc. I left her alone for like 5 minutes then went back in to check on her and she was making her bed. Finally she came and got me and was so proud of herself....I tell you this is a first.....and hopefully not the last!! GO AVA LOU!!!

I told her we would take pictures to show her Daddy who's out to dinner with work...here are a few!!!