Happy Holidays!!! And, like the rest of you we've been very very busy this month. Uncle Stefan was here for two weeks...my personal Manny! While he was here we made a trip to Lubbock for the 17th or 18th annual Christmas Party my dear friend Jennifer and Eric host every year(I am a co-founder of the event, by the way). Then back to Plano for the NDSATcom Christmas party at the Morris's home, which was a blast...
My Dad was in town for the Cowboy game(booooo, but we'll get it back)...and then just shopping and planning for Ava's 3rd birthday party and Christmas. Here are a few pictures on my camera I've been needing to download.
We're blessed to know all of you and hope your holidays are wonderful...safe...and enjoyable!!!
My Dad was in town for the Cowboy game(booooo, but we'll get it back)...and then just shopping and planning for Ava's 3rd birthday party and Christmas. Here are a few pictures on my camera I've been needing to download.
We're blessed to know all of you and hope your holidays are wonderful...safe...and enjoyable!!!





