skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kim's Blog!!

MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, MY CIRCLE!!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Preview of our California Trip!!!

><br /><a href=<span class=<span class=<span class=Ava has been dying to get to the beach, so we tagged along with Matthias for a weekend while he was out there for work. The water was BURR BURR cold and the weather was a bit chilly, but we made it work. Lucky me, some of my most favorite peeps live in San Diego and we got to spend some time with them. Have I mentioned I LOVE CALIFORNIA??? The same way I LOVE NEW YORK. If I could go back in time I would move there when I was 20 something...oh well maybe I'll go with Ava when she turns 20 and be her personal assistant....or maybe not, Ha! More pics coming soon!

Posted by Kim at 8:10 PM
Labels: vacations
Newer Post Older Post Home
My photo
Kim
When I have time I love blogging, actually, it's more like, I love posting photos. Join us as we discover and blog our adventures along the way. Tschuss!
View my complete profile

Cybersister's and more.....

  • Allyson's News
  • Kristin's News
  • Whitney's News

Blog Archive

  • Dec 2009 (2)
  • Nov 2009 (2)
  • Oct 2009 (3)
  • Sep 2009 (6)
  • Jul 2009 (2)
  • May 2009 (3)
  • Apr 2009 (5)
  • Feb 2009 (12)
  • Jan 2009 (7)
  • Dec 2008 (11)
  • Nov 2008 (9)
  • Oct 2008 (20)
  • Sep 2008 (11)
  • Aug 2008 (23)
  • Jul 2008 (21)
  • Jun 2008 (13)
  • May 2008 (20)
  • Apr 2008 (14)
  • Mar 2008 (40)
  • Feb 2008 (21)
  • Jan 2008 (23)
  • Dec 2007 (8)
  • Nov 2007 (17)
  • Oct 2007 (18)
  • Sep 2007 (22)
  • Aug 2007 (27)
  • Jul 2007 (16)
  • Jun 2007 (8)
  • May 2007 (13)
  • Apr 2007 (10)
  • Mar 2007 (23)
  • Feb 2007 (17)
  • Jan 2007 (30)
  • Dec 2006 (24)
  • Nov 2006 (13)
  • Oct 2006 (17)
  • Sep 2006 (18)
  • Aug 2006 (8)
  • Jul 2006 (13)
  • Jun 2006 (3)

Things I read....

  • Green Is Universal
  • Roni's Weight Watchen

Thanks for stopping by....