I'm officially a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers today!!!
It took me exactly 7 months to get here and I didn't starve or go without. I ate out at my favorite restaurants, drank my favorite drinks and enjoyed my favorite desserts. I just did it all in moderations and with in my point range. Yep, counted points for 7 months. Of course I fell off here and there, but jumped right back on the very next meal....That was key for me!!
Now I have to figure out how to keep it off......so, on to the next goal.
Goal 3- Maintain through the holidays, check back with ya Jan. 5th!!
continued......
It took me exactly 7 months to get here and I didn't starve or go without. I ate out at my favorite restaurants, drank my favorite drinks and enjoyed my favorite desserts. I just did it all in moderations and with in my point range. Yep, counted points for 7 months. Of course I fell off here and there, but jumped right back on the very next meal....That was key for me!!
Now I have to figure out how to keep it off......so, on to the next goal.
Goal 3- Maintain through the holidays, check back with ya Jan. 5th!!
continued......



