This is my blog right, all about me and my going on's, about my family, my friends, mememe! So, if I were to toot my own horn this would be a great place to do it right?!? RIGHT!!!
I hit my 10% goal at Weight Watchers yesterday!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am so very excited and proud of myself for sticking with it. 20.4lbs in 4 months--so lets break it down....that's 5.1lbs a month. Not to bad, huh! I cant say enough about weight watchers,the program works.
I hit my 10% goal at Weight Watchers yesterday!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am so very excited and proud of myself for sticking with it. 20.4lbs in 4 months--so lets break it down....that's 5.1lbs a month. Not to bad, huh! I cant say enough about weight watchers,the program works.
Next, is to reach my Goal Weight and maintain it for 6 weeks then I'll become a lifetime member of Weight Watcher--as long as you stay at that weight. Bonus of a lifetimer---meetings are FREE!!!
Setting goals are such a great thing to do and this week two of my biggest we're met!!!
1)Getting our family out of debt, minus our house--two years at it with my friend Dave Ramsey
No More Credit Cards!!!
2)Reaching 10% weight loss-- Weight Watchers
What a great week!!!!
1)Getting our family out of debt, minus our house--two years at it with my friend Dave Ramsey
No More Credit Cards!!!
2)Reaching 10% weight loss-- Weight Watchers
What a great week!!!!
On to the next one!!



