Have you been to this zoo before? I've heard nothing but great thing about this zoo from my sis-in-law and this past weekend we made the drive to Fort Worth to go check it out. I have two words for you WOW and HOT! We arrived around 9:30am and the doors opened at 10am, by 10:15am we were soaking wet...........so freaking hot. On the flipside the animals were all out and about for the morning so we got some great views. My favorite we're the baby elephant eating the tree and the Gorilla giving us the the look, I think he wanted to eat us! Lots of fun and I highly recommend a visit to this zoo. Oh and the back part of the Zoo is centered around Texas and all the different regions within our state. Each region has its on area of the zoo with all the native animals to that region, really cool! Feels like your in an old western movie as you go through. 4 hours later we were done done done!! Enjoy!



