Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Day with Uncle Kelly, Adrian and Andrew


Ava, Max and I spent some time in Austin last week while our daddy was out of town. Uncle Kelly and I decided it would be fun to have a all day outing with my two babies, Adrian and Andrew. We we're right, but boy we're we tired at the end of the day.

Here we are on our way to see Ratatouille.
Everyone did really great and we stayed for the entire film. Adrian did the best as far as being into the movie, Andrew and Ava did a lot of walking around and Max just needed a little bounce or bottle to keep him happy. Over all though it was a really fun movie.










I love this picture of Super Uncle Kelly and his nieces and nephews..





































After the movie we headed to our favorite Kid-friendly/dog-friendly restaurant in south Austin...Freddie's. we took over the play scape and had lunch before heading over to the the Austin Children's museum...