1)Flying over the ocean....I HATEHATEHATE it! Every time we travel to and from Germany I'm a nervous wreck. Thank Goodness for my babies which keep me very busy so my mind doesn't have to much time to think about it. Each time we land I'm so thankful for another safe journey over the big ole' Atlantic Ocean!!!
2)Getting that phone call late night or early morning, that someone I love is hurt...
3)That something will happen to my babies.....I don't think about this all the time, but I just wonder about their future and PRAY PRAY PRAY their Guardian Angel is always with them....
4)Losing Matthias, my parents or for that matter anyone super close to me---again this is not something I think about all the time, but when it crosses my mind I have to snap it off b/c I can't imagine life without them!!!!!
5) Use to be staying a the house all alone while Matthias travels, but I had to get over it, b/c he travels a lot and I have to be here with the babies!!! Like it or not!!!



