Oh where do I start! This weeks topic is all about our mothers, Thanks Cyber-sister--Britta
I read this yesterday on a card...
"When she's not busy being my Mother, she makes a very good friend."
That is exactly how I feel about my MOM. When I was little, I turned to her only because she was my MOM and I depended on her. Then one day, I realized she was more than just a MOM, she was a FRIEND and I don't know what I'd do without her....for so many different reasons. She listens to my never ending Ava and Max brag sessions. She's always been supportive of my choices weather good or bad. She inspires my spirituality, not by saying but by doing. She a giver and helper to so many people, I hope they realize it comes straight from her heart. We've shared some really good times together and I look forward to the ones to come (road trip to Arizona in a week, babies in tow--to name a few).
Thanks for all you've done for me as a MOTHER and as my FRIEND.
That is exactly how I feel about my MOM. When I was little, I turned to her only because she was my MOM and I depended on her. Then one day, I realized she was more than just a MOM, she was a FRIEND and I don't know what I'd do without her....for so many different reasons. She listens to my never ending Ava and Max brag sessions. She's always been supportive of my choices weather good or bad. She inspires my spirituality, not by saying but by doing. She a giver and helper to so many people, I hope they realize it comes straight from her heart. We've shared some really good times together and I look forward to the ones to come (road trip to Arizona in a week, babies in tow--to name a few).
Thanks for all you've done for me as a MOTHER and as my FRIEND.



