Friday, March 23, 2007

Topic of the Week- Most visited websites...

Our CyperSister blog this week is the top 5 websites you visit the most. Why you visit them and what you like about them.....So here we go!!

1-www.Hotmail.com...obviouse reasons....to stay in touch with all my hommies!!

2-www.Myspace.com...to try and find old friends or be found...I just think its a fun place to be, as long as your smart and safe about it.... www.myspace.com/usetobeamosser

3-www.Bankofamerica.com--I look at this about 5 times a day...I pay all my bills through bill pay, I love it-what a great invention!! I'm the money manager around here....


4-www.craigslist.com--This is the best website ever. Alot like ebay but a local type ebay where you can search or list an item then go pick it up....I've sold things on this website and bought things...it great and FREE!!!!


5-www.tmz.com--Just a fun website to find out all that's going on in HOLLYWOOD. If you care.... It's like US weekly magazine but--online and always up to date............


Honourable mentions...
www.daveramsey.com I'm a follower.................
www.ebay.com I love finding a good deal and selling stuff too...
www.pregnancyweekly.com I was on a chat room with other Feb 07 prego's..still visit it..
www.fastfoodbook.com You can print this up or search b4 you go...just found this one...
www.snapfish.com Great way to share pictures...unless you have a better way...
www.southwest.com
always looking for a cheap way to travel.....esp. now since we pay for 3 and not 2......