Monday, March 05, 2007

Topic of the Week- Favorite Things!!!

This weeks topic is our Top 5 favorite things. These are them at the moment, ask me again this summer and they'll be something different. Being prego's the last 10 months I haven't been to big into fashion, make-up, or anything like that. But, here are are few things I was into!!!

Half way thorough my pregnancy we got a DVR player (TIVO). Perfect for my sleepless nights!! I record everything these day's- The Real Orange County Housewives, Intervention, The Real World, The Office, Maui Fever, Dancelife, Oprah, Sesame Street, Dr. Phil, Dateline, on and on!! I LOVE IT, what a great invention!!


The FUJI apple!! I eat about 2 of these a day. The best apple on the market. You know what they say.

"An apple a day sends the Dr. away"





















Thanks to the girls at work I discovered this lip gloss, Beauty Rush made by Victoria Secrets. $5 a piece and so many flavors. My favorite's are grapefruit blast, piece of cake and pinked lemonade. Smells great, feels great and taste great....

I took a bunch of these over to the girls in Germany and they loved them too, who wouldn't!!!























I've become a hot tea drinker in the mornings. Matthias and his family started me on this one. Every morning in Germany we have our hot tea to get the morning started. Now Matthias and I do the same here. This is my favorite at the moment.... With a little honey, sugar and one ice cube...













LoveLoveLove the Netflixs!! We got rid of our HBO and just live on Netflixs. It's been a great way to catch up on series like- The Soprano's, The Entourage, The Office and other's