1. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace- I love going here to walk around, shop, drink and eat. I have so many memories of margarita in hand while shopping with friends. La Salsa is a great place to stop for your chip and salsa fix and then on to the margaritas and off to the shops!! Over 160 shops to choose from and the atmosphere is spectacular, ancient Roman Streets and visuals...

3. LA REVE-"A small collections of Imperfect Dreams" shown at the Wynn Hotel. This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. Its done in a circular stadium seating theater and is absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend this show!!!
nu=3248)7;2);+8%29WSNRCG%3D3233686556973nu0mrj_edited.jpg)


4.Ghostbar- Located in The Palms Casino. 55 stories up in the sky with an open air deck and a 180 degree view of the Vegas Strip. Such a fun place to hang and people watch. One time on a bachelorette party we partied right next to Vince Neal (Motley Crue) and his harem....see photo below...he's a the table behind us with his back to us...sitting with all the blonds. The girl to his left is his wife............


5. The pool at Caesars Palace....I love hanging there all day during the day, sipping on drinks and visiting with friends. Then heading to the room to get ready for the evening! nothing better!!!
nu=3248)7;2);+8%29WSNRCG%3D3233686556967nu0mrj.jpg)



