Every night just keeps getting better and better for us. For the past 3 or 4 nights I gotten 5-6 hours of sleep.......a lot like when I was pregnant. Which is great for having a newborn at home. But last night was the best so far...Max slept a total of 8 hours last night. 5 hours at the beginning, changed and fed him for 30 mins, then 3 more hours....The first night in over months I've woken up in my bed at 7:30am, its usually on the couch with the T.V. running. I couldn't be more excited.
Let me share our secret with you all...The Matthias Swaddle Technique.Once we've fed Max and its bedtime, Matthias swaddles him in two blankets. We're talking Chimichanga tight.....and Max automatically drifts off to sleep. We did this with Ava too, but she didn't respond like Max has........Mommy's loving it and hopefully it will last for a while....Fingers Crossed!!!
Max 1 week old-Today!!


