So, a group of my blogging friends have a topic every week that we blog about.
This week's topic is......
Top 5 Favorite Quotes and what they mean to you!
Doesn't matter if they are quotes from a movie, a song, a
famous person, etc. etc.--Courtney
1. "Don't be afraid to be Great"
You've probably seen this before on my emails. My all time favorite Quote, which I saw in an Oprah magazine right when I was making the change from Rudy's management to Pei Wei management training. It stuck with me b/c I was going from the known to the unknown. I made the right decision and even though I'm no longer with Pei Wei my biggest dreams came true...Matthias, Ava and Max....
Don't be afraid to be Great, in whatever you do!!
2. "Physical health is not a commodity to be bargained for. Nor can it be swallowed in the form of drugs and pills. It has to be earned through sweat."
Found this quote a few years back in a Health and Fitness magazine, ripped it out and saved it. Totally sums it up!!
For me to be in great physical and mental shape I have to be sweating it out at the gym. No other option, I'm happiest in my life when this is going on....
Physical health has to be earned its not just given to you.
This week's topic is......
Top 5 Favorite Quotes and what they mean to you!
Doesn't matter if they are quotes from a movie, a song, a
famous person, etc. etc.--Courtney
1. "Don't be afraid to be Great"
You've probably seen this before on my emails. My all time favorite Quote, which I saw in an Oprah magazine right when I was making the change from Rudy's management to Pei Wei management training. It stuck with me b/c I was going from the known to the unknown. I made the right decision and even though I'm no longer with Pei Wei my biggest dreams came true...Matthias, Ava and Max....
Don't be afraid to be Great, in whatever you do!!
2. "Physical health is not a commodity to be bargained for. Nor can it be swallowed in the form of drugs and pills. It has to be earned through sweat."
Found this quote a few years back in a Health and Fitness magazine, ripped it out and saved it. Totally sums it up!!
For me to be in great physical and mental shape I have to be sweating it out at the gym. No other option, I'm happiest in my life when this is going on....
Physical health has to be earned its not just given to you.
3. "If you live like no one else, Later you can live like no one else"-
Dave Ramsey's Motto
Dave Ramsey is someone I've turned to for financial advice a lot. He has books and radio show etc. He's AWESOME and his teachings are really easy to follow, especially if you've never thought about your financial future.
"It's my way of reminding you that if you will make the sacrifices now that most people aren't willing to make, later on you will be able to live as those folks will never be able to live."
4. "It is easier to stay out than it is to get out- Mark Twain
Amen to this one!!
Whatever it may be, just not doing it and saying no, is a lot easier than suffering and trying to pull yourself out it.
It says it all!!!!
Goes along great for me with #3...
5.
For my final ones I turn to my favorite TV Show at the moment--The Office. Every week I try to remember some of the crazy things they say because its usually soooo off the wall and absolutely hilarious. If your not watching The Office you need to be.
From Last nights show: To understand these you probably have to have seen the episode but oh well here we go!!
"Sacred Secrets Are No Fun, Sacred Secrets Hurt Someone"
"And no matter what I will always Love you," "Unless he's a murderer"
"You wearing a Thong?"
"I'm sure you have a boyfriend in prison or something"
6.Really my friends and I have some of the best...but I have no brain power to remember them at the moment...
My own personal quote.
"We cheered our Asses off...."
After a battle on the football field against the Post Antelopes my senior year. We won and I was serious when I said it, but it has been something we've laughed about over the years....
Thanks Courtney for a great Weekly Topic, it's been fun!!!



