Sunday, January 21, 2007

Three things you may not know about me....

1.

I'm Not Good at Sharing....There I said it, I'm not a good sharer......I'm not, and I've come to realize it over the last couple of years. I guess being in committed relationship and having a baby brings a lot to the surface. I've had to face this a lot and have come up with my own theory. You either are a good sharer or Your not...and that's that. I've tested this out on a few of my friends and have found there are others who would rather not share, which of course makes me feel better. What's really weird about it all is that I don't mind sharing with Ava.....she could have my left arm if she needed it....but when it comes to everyone else I really have to think about it.....
Is that crazy or what....Oh well, we all have things to work on in life.
2.

When jumping into a pool of water I hold my nose. Every time. I know there's something your suppose to do like blow out of your nose when you hit the water, but I can't do it... Maybe one day I'll take some swimming lessons to learn how to break this childish habit.

3.
My brothers and I we're the biggest wrestling fans when we were like in the 6th grade. Every Wednesday night my parents dropped us off at the Fairpark coliseum in Lubbock and we'd run around the place watching all the wrestlers. We would mostly stalk the wrestlers outside their dressing rooms. We we're all but obsessed with the whole show. Oh and on Sundays we would watch it on T.V. live from Dallas, Texas.
My favorites of course we're the Von Erich Brothers-Kerry, Kevin and David(in that order)

Kerry Von Erich-He would have been in my top 5 for sure!!!

Kevin Von Erich
David Von Erich-
THAT IS SOOOOO KERRY MOSSER UNDER HIS ARM...I HAVE TO FIND OUT FORSURE....BUT IT LOOKS LIKE HIM...

Sometimes their Dad Fritz, would travel with them from Dallas for the big night of wrestling. He started the big Von Erich success... And they had another brother Mike, who came towards the end of my love for wrestling.

Andre The GIANT
I also loved it when Andre the Giant came to town, he was super large. Like 7'4 and just large, he would like sit on his opponents in the end to win the match... he was a good guy!!

Kabuki
I hated Kabuki the most, he was known for spiting blood in your eyes (or something like that)...and the nerve hold....lol. He was sooooo evil
The Fabulous Freebirds
The Fabulous Freebirds were the others I hated...they we're sooo mean and big rivals of the Von Erich Family.

I believed in wrestling so much....I knew for sure it was all real. I would defend them all, especially to my dad who would tell me it wasn't real. But this all came to an end when I saw The Fabulous Freebirds shopping at the Southplains mall with the Von Erich brothers I was so disappointed-I think I cried for days...................

So did you learn anything new about Me!!!