I have to say, I was disappointed in the ending of this game much like I was disappointed in the ending of the previous week. Both failed attempts of Romo running into the endzone like a wild man to win the game. It's done, and we'll see a better team next year--I predict...
Romo did an awesome job of taking on the starting quarterback position mid season, then doing a few exciting things to give us all hope for the rest of 2006. Over all we ended up in a better place than we would have with Bledsoe.
I'm sad its over for this year College and Pro football!! What will we do with our weekends now????????? Seems like I forget and remember every year...But right now I have no idea...Spend more money???
Oh WELL, Next year we plan on making it to a few more Cowboy's and Raiders games...I think its time for Ava to experience the Red Raider Hype, much like I did when I was little, their never to little for this(right Britta?)
The most fun for me in 2006 was watching Matthias and his new found enthusiasm for our beloved sport....He lived for his fantasy football and spent many of hours on the couch tuned into ESPN...He's quite the pro now, with 3 seasons under his belt!!
So long a farewell football season, we'll see you in August....yipeee I can have a beer with everyone then...heehee!!



