I won I won I won!!!
Back in the fall a blog war was declared by our good friend Jennifer. Whoever blogged the most would win a prize, cut off date was New Years Eve. Time went on and a few of us kept up the blogging, for me it just became a great way to share our life here in Plano with all our friends in family throughout the states and Germany. Well guess what I Won!! So, for my prize I got a Southwest Airlines Gift Certificate for 15.00. How awesome is that....Thanks Jen, YOU ROCK!!!
Back in the fall a blog war was declared by our good friend Jennifer. Whoever blogged the most would win a prize, cut off date was New Years Eve. Time went on and a few of us kept up the blogging, for me it just became a great way to share our life here in Plano with all our friends in family throughout the states and Germany. Well guess what I Won!! So, for my prize I got a Southwest Airlines Gift Certificate for 15.00. How awesome is that....Thanks Jen, YOU ROCK!!!
This was on our Girls Trip in Santa Fe, the Manager of this great restaurant loved Jen!!!




