So, the last couple of years I've come a long way in the kitchen.
Not that I couldn't cook, I just never had too.
Working in the restaurant industry for over 13 years, I always
had someone else do it for me.
That being said I want to share a few places I love to visit when
I'm looking for ideas.
#1--Mrs Amy turned me on to this website, it really rocks!!
epicurious.com (kenda, notice no www. heehee)
One that Amy made for us lately from this website--
Spicy Sausage and Gorgonzola Pizza.......sooooooo very good!!! Check it out!
#2--I get a magazine every 3 months from Kraft foods called
Food and Family.
It is packed with recipes geared towards the time of year it's published.
If you go to Kraftfoods.com and register on their website it will send you
a copy of the magazine for FREE!!! I love getting it.
Make sure it does offer the magazine if not search the website for
Food and Family and get it!!
That's where the Winter Beef Stew came from.
I could go on and on with some of my favorites....
I just discovered how to make Homemade Italian Meatballs, so very easy
and Matthias loves them....let me know if you want the recipe..
Friday, January 26, 2007
Friday Topic--Favorite Winter Time Recipes!! See Below!!
Great Topic Britta!!! Thanks for giving me a reason to share!!!



