All I can say is WOW!! The Dixie Chicks put on one hell of a show last night, they really are amazing musicians and their sound--PERFECT. Along with their rocking back up band they played for 2 hours to an almost sold out American Airlines Center. Natalie was the ring master for sure, while Marty and Emily just strutted around stage jammin on their many instruments but mostly the fiddle and banjo!! This was there last show of their 2006 tour. Kena and I had great tickets, 8th row and Jeff and Quay were back about 40 rows. Such a treat to see them live....Stacy, Kena kept commenting how glad she was you decided not to come-LOL....We'll do it next time around!! I know I called some of your phones....hope I did'nt wake you....
Quay, Jeff and I before the show.....(oh and by the way, Jeff's lost 65lbs in the last 6 months, he looks sooo great)..sorry I had to brag on him.........










