Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tuesday in Münich...




I was so impressed with Münich. It's the 3rd largest city in Germany after Berlin and Hamburg, something like 1.3 million. The history will blow you away. We started in the middle of the city and strolled the walk ways which are lined with so many shops(no shopping though its way more expensive here than in the US so we window shopped) churches, city hall and of course some huge beergartens. Then after lunch we hopped on a sightseeing bus and took and hour tour of the entire city. WOW, is all I can say the buildings all range from the 15th century to present day, the landscaping is unbelievable. When my babies are older my plan is to stay a few nights here so I can take it all in. For me it was the Ausin of Germany very green and hilly and lots of water everywhere. I would love to live here if, I we're german.