Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Battle of being a mom!!

So this week I've decided to find Miss Ava a Mother's Day Out program to go to. I've found two and will visit both today and tomorrow and pick the best. These kinda programs are one, two, or three days a week from 9am to 2pm. I'll probally do 2 days a week and if she likes it go to three days a week. She loves going to the daycare at my gym, but an hour 4 times a week is not enough for her, she absolutly loves all the action and is never ready to leave, just like her momma!!!

But don't think this decision was an easy one with out any tears, I cried all morning on mon because of the quilt. Even knowing it will be soooo much fun for her. I just feel quilty that I can't fill up her day with tons of excitement and learning and happiness. On the other hand know that I'm not super-momma and outside stimulation and activities are just all right. I'm now ready for some structured fun and watching her making some new little friends. Plus when baby #2(we find out today the sex)comes, I can get a break a couple times a week while she plays with her friens. I'm sure another day of quilt will arise from this too...I'll keep you blogged on this!!

My Futures so bright!!!

Ready, Set, JUMP!!!!!
Oh and Jennifer, Your on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!